Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 2013 Glam Bag!

My lovely pink envelope came yesterday and I was so excite to see all the goodies I got. Sadly and for the first time, I am not a fan of anything from this bag. I did get the BaubleBar bonus bracelet that I am a huge fan of and have been wearing it since I pulled it out of the bag!
I got;
Starlooks Bare Lip Pencil- I am sure it is lovely and do plan of trying it or maybe just gifting it, I don't use lip liner and since it does seem nice I don't want it to go to waste.
NYX Creme Blush- I was hoping for the mosaic blush. Maybe I am just scared to try a creme blush, my sister said she has the same and has been using it for awhile. I will maybe try it or give it to her since she already likes it.
J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette- I am going to be using this for Halloween or maybe crafts. It is not recommended to use on your eyes since it is loose glitter and can get in you eye... causing pain. I do not plan on using anywhere else on my body, like someone said on Ipsy's facebook I am not a kid or a stripper. I did try to put some on my hand and it was very hard to stick and didn't really stay in place until I put lotion on, I was hoping since it has an oil base it would stay on it's own.
Cailyn Cosmetics  Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner with Brush Built-In- I got purple but I wear black, this is another goodie I won't be using until Halloween. I do love the brush and the liner seems very good but I just am not going to wear purple liner, it is just not me.
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil- This one I think I do like and I think I will play with it although I rarely highlight now. I have been trying to give my brows some more love when I do my makeup so maybe this will help.
I think over all the bag is my favorite part of this month. Never upset that I get the bag though, I may try these things out and love them!
I was finding a new home for the goodies on my vanity and my little kitty Artemis thought she'd come and check out my work.. either that or she was planning to steal one of my makeup brushes again.
The blush got bubbly in the Arizona heat but thankfully the back tells me it is okay!

If you got this month's bag, what did you like best?
And if you are not already side up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Also, check out my Stylist Profile here!


Follow this blog with bloglovin'
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment