Monday, July 15, 2013

New Polish- Tip Top Nails!

I received some polish from Tip Top Nails South Africa just before my move to Arizona in April. They had messaged me on my fan page on Facebook a few weeks before my move and asked if I would like to try out their polish... I never turn down trying new polish!
A few weeks after the message I had a small box by my door from South Africa :) As soon as I brought the box in I could smell that something was not right though. Sadly, I was right, one of the bottles did not make it.
 It looked like such a lovely silver too.  I really didn't have time to play with the other colors other than to do a swatch. I just finished unpacking my office last week and my Tip Top nail polish was in the last box! I cleaned off my nails and did my favorite manicure, dots with dots.
You can find my tutorial for  it here.
The blue is Astronaut, red is Pot-O-Berries and the pink (my favorite from the bunch) is Beauty and the Beach which was a duo with micro beads. They all have a very good coverage and the colors are great. The smell is a bit strong for me because I am pets but I really do love the polish other than that.
It is 4 free as the back of the bottle says and has vitamin e which is lovely.
It seems to be long lasting also, I had it on my nails for 5 days before a chip with a Rimmel top coat... that is a very long time for me since I work with my hands.
Over all, I dig it.

You can find more information on their site here- http://www.tiptopnails.co.za
And! you can shop here for the polish here- http://www.zando.co.za
And again their facebook is here- https://www.facebook.com/TipTopNailsSouthAfrica
Stop by their page and tell em I sent ya ;)

Have you tried Tip Top?
If so, how do you like it?  

Follow this blog with bloglovin'
Follow on Bloglovin

 Disclaimer- The polish was given to me to try. I was not paid nor do I get any kind of commission from them for this post.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very good, I love it, I am always looking for new designs by the products at discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete